Notice is hereby given that a Special General Meeting of the Zeekoe Vlei Yacht Club will be held in the Clubhouse at Zeekoe Vlei on Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 at 19h00.
Purpose of Special General Meeting:
- To raise a Special Levy in respect of providing bridging finance due to a dispute with SARS who have drawn down our Reserve;
- To elect Millicent Keen as our Rear Commodore Sailing replacing Morgan Evans who has resigned;
- To consider and if approved by a two-thirds majority, amendments to Constitution necessary for NPO Status from the Dept of Social Welfare;
- To consider and if approved by a two-thirds majority, changes to our Constitution to fall in line with current circumstances;
- To consider and if approved by a two-thirds majority plans to cover the area between the new 3 garages on the north boundary of the Club.
Please see the following attachments:
a) Necessary Amendments for NPO Status (point 3 of Agenda)
b) Proposed clauses from the General Committee (point 4 of Agenda)
c) Housekeeping – eg. Grammar, Numbering and Aligning with modern practices (point 4 of Agenda)