This is a final reminder of our Special General Meeting tonight starting at 19h00 at Zeekoevlei Yacht Club.
- To raise a Special Levy of twenty percent of the applicable membership fees in respect of providing bridging finance due to a dispute with SARS who have drawn down our Reserve;
- To elect Millicent Keen as our Rear Commodore Sailing replacing Morgan Evans who has resigned;
- To consider and if approved by a two-thirds majority, amendments to Constitution necessary for NPO Status from the Dept of Social Welfare;
- To consider and if approved by a two-thirds majority, changes to our Constitution to fall in line with current circumstances;
- To consider and if approved by a two-thirds majority plans to cover the area between the new 3 garages on the north boundary of the Club.
Attachments at follows:
* should these not download, please see our website under NEWS, 25 January 2018