Notice is hereby given that the Eighty-fourth Annual General Meeting of the Zeekoe Vlei Yacht Club will be held in the Clubhouse at Zeekoe Vlei on 19th May 2016. Pre-Drinks on the upper deck from 19h00 with the meeting to follow at 19h30.
- To confirm the minutes of the eighty-third Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, 14th May 2015 (posted on Club’s Notice Board).
- To submit and if approved, adopt the audited accounts (currently at the Auditors) for the year ending 28 February 2016, (not to be circulated electronically but will be available at the meeting or on request by members).
- To submit and if approved, adopt the Annual Reports for the season ending 30th April 2016.
- To consider and if approved by a two-thirds majority, increase the subscriptions.
- To elect a President, Vice-President, Patron-in-Chief and Patrons as well as Honorary Life members, if any.
- To elect Flag Officers, Chairmen of Sub-Committees, additional members of the General Committee.
- Presentation of the H.A. van Hoogstraten trophy for dedicated and outstanding service to the club.
- The Minutes referred to in Item 1 are posted on the official Notice Board in the Clubhouse.
- Nominations for Item 6 (Committee) may be handed to the Secretary forthwith, bearing in mind Clause 9 and Clause 10 of the constitution
- Only those Members as specified in the Constitution and whose fees are fully paid up by 19th May 2016 are eligible to vote.
Yacht Club Manager
Notice is also hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Alfred Rowing Club will be held in the Clubhouse at Zeekoe Vlei on 15th May 2016 at 10h00.
- Register of attendance.
- Confirmation of minutes of 2015 AGM (posted on Club’s Notice Board).
- Rear Commodore’s report for season 2015/2016.
- Treasurer’s report.
- Election of new office bearers:
- Rowing Commodore
- Club Captain
- Ladies Representative / Ladies Captain
- Boatman / Boatlady
- Coastal Rowing Representative
All rowers are urged to attend this meeting.
Notice is also given that the Annual General Meeting of Junior Members of Zeekoe Vlei Yacht Club will be held in the Clubhouse on Sunday, 5th June 2016 at 10h00.
- To elect a Senior Member of the Club to serve as the Junior Representative on the General Committee.
- To elect a Junior Committee to manage the affairs of all Junior Members.
All juniors are urged to attend this meeting. A meeting of the newly elected junior Committee will be held immediately after the above Meeting.
PATRONS: President of SAS & Alan Keen
VICE–PRESIDENT: Martin Vanlierde
COMMODORE: Mark Thompson
VICE COMMODORE: Craig Leslie
REAR COMMODORE SAILING: Alistair Keytel
REAR COMMODORE ROWING: Andrew Adler
HONORARY TREASURER: Nil AppointedGENERAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
RESCUE: Nil – JUNIORS: Gavin Ashwell
HOUSE & GROUNDS: Richard Holmes – DEVELOPMENT: Marco Tobin
MANAGER: Kathryn Hartley – Anna Keytel
SAILING SECRETARY: Ron Keytel
Please download the Nomination Form: Nomination_Form_for_Committee_2016/2017